2021 PGA of Ontario Senior Championship COVID-19 Protocols
PROTECTING YOURSELF AND OTHERS
- Stay home if:
- You are feeling unwell,
- You have traveled outside Canada within the past 14 days,
- You have a new or worsening cough or fever,
- You have been advised by a medical professional to self-isolate.
- Avoid contact with people who are sick.
- Practice respiratory etiquette, including coughing and sneezing into your arm. Dispose of tissues immediately into trash receptacles.
SOCIAL DISTANCING MEASURES will be in place all day and MUST be practiced.
- No handshaking or elbow bumping is permitted.
- Maintain at least six feet of separation from everyone at all times
- Please bring your own hand sanitizer and use as often as you can, especially before and after using any washrooms.
- Maintain a safe distance while handing goods and making transactions.
- Limits to the number of people allowed in the same area will be imposed.
CHECK-IN WITH TOURNAMENT CONVENOR
Players are asked to check-in at the tee, while maintaining physical distance.
- Bunker rakes, benches and ball washers have been removed from the course.
- No rakes are in the bunkers so please repair your footprints by using your feet. If a player’s ball ends up in a footprint or unmaintained area of the bunker, they are entitled to mark, lift and place within 6″ no closer to the hole. If a player’s ball is originally plugged in an unmaintained area of the bunker, they must re-plug the ball within 6″ no closer to the hole.
- The flag will remain in at all times – DO NOT REMOVE THE FLAG!
- A mechanism to safely retrieve golf balls from holes without touching flagsticks has been installed. All golfers are asked to refrain from touching the flagsticks.
- Caddies are not permitted at this time.
- Spectators are not permitted at this time.