Assistant Golf Professional
Nestled on the edge of the Niagara Escarpment is the best golf value in the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area. Our gently rolling and contoured fairways are well manicured and our Penncross greens are the best in the GTA.
For over 40 years Burlington Springs has offered the most picturesque round of golf in the area, providing a challenge to novice and experienced golfers alike. With several newly renovated greens, enlarged tees and Merion Bluegrass fairways, we offer you the best playing experience available at an affordable price.
Located 5 kilometers north of Hwy. #5 (Dundas St.) on Cedar Springs Rd, we are within easy driving distance of Hamilton, Burlington, Oakville, Mississauga and Toronto via the 407, 401 and QEW.
- Burlington Springs Golf Club, Burlington, ON
- Course Website
- Facebook Page
- Job Summary
- The Assistant Golf Professional is responsible for providing courteous and professional service to the members and guests of the club. The primary function of this position is to manage all aspects of the Golf Operations in the absence of the Head Professional. This position is seasonal, and the start date will be based around the Club's opening date.
- Daily operations of the pro shop
- Tee time management
- Member and guest services
- Inventory control and merchandising
- Work with and manage the golf operations with other staff
- Provide excellent customer services, professional advice and assistance to all patrons
- Control and manage play; ensure guest check in and fee collection
- Adept at tactfully enforcing the rules and regulations of the club
- Member of the PGA in good standing
- Must be available weekends and holidays
- $800 to $1,200 per week commensurate with experience
- 40 to 50 plus hours per week, 6 days a week working along with other staff
- Benefits provided
- Golf range privileges and range balls included
- Contact Information
Please email your resume in strict confidence to Brad Bunkowsky at burlingtonspringsgolf@gmail.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating an accessible and inclusive organization as well as providing barrier-free and accessible employment practices in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Should you require Code-protected accommodation through any stage of the recruitment process, please make them known when contacted and we will work with you to meet your needs. Disability-related accommodation during the application process is available upon request.