Pro Shop Assistant Professional / Attendant
Pro Shop Job Responsibilities:
• Provide professional, timely and friendly service to Members and guests according to The National’s service standards
• Complete the opening and closing duties of the Pro Shop
• Demonstrate accurate knowledge of current golf equipment and apparel trends to assist Members and guests in making correct and informed purchases
• Facilitate and deliver outstanding member events
• Ensure the Golf Shop is always merchandised effectively and presented in a clean and orderly manner
• Perform other duties as necessary to ensure successful delivery of National service standards
Compensation is competitive with the market and will be based on skills and experience.
To inquire about the position please contact Human Resource Manager Holly McQuarrie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The National Golf Club of Canada