Kedron Dells opened for play in June 1974. The late Dr. B. A. Brown, family and associates developed the course entirely from inception in the fall of 1972 and the Browns continue to operate and manage the course to current date.
The guiding principle in development was to provide a quality championship course at affordable cost to the public golfer. Built on 155 acres on the Oshawa Creek valley and uplands and now situated in the geographic centre of Oshawa, promise has become reality. Always maintained in excellent condition, the course has matured remarkably. You will be delighted by its many faces, long demanding fours and five's, delicate and treacherous creek valley holes, compact doglegs and large undulating greens. The scenic beauty of the property is surpassed only by the excellence of the golf course. As of current date, KDGC is recognized as one of the best value courses in the Greater Toronto Area.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/kedrondellsgolfclub/
The successful candidate will be an energetic and enthusiastic individual, passionate about the golf industry and motivated to grow as a professional. A positive outlook with strong interpersonal skills will allow you to assist our members and their guests with an exceptional experience on a daily basis.
This is an ideal opportunity for any individual who desires to become a Head Golf Professional while developing into a future leader within the industry.
- Provide memorable experiences for Member & Guests on a daily basis
- Assist & oversee the daily operations of the Golf Operations Team
- Actively involved in Retail Operation (POS, receiving, inventory, special orders and returns)
- Support & assist with all Club events as well as weekly Men’s & Ladies Days
- Lead, support and encourage their fellow team member
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the Golf Industry
- Strong communicator with excellent organizational skills
- Must be a self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision
- Merchandise & Retail experience is an asset
- Experienced with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Member of the PGA of Canada is an asset but not required
Compensation and Benefits
- 100% lesson Revenue
- Food Discounts
- Clothing Discounts
- Club Discounts
Please forward your resume and cover letter to Josh Growden at email@example.com by March 31, 2020
To view the PDF job description, please click here.
We are committed to creating an accessible and inclusive organization as well as providing barrier-free and accessible employment practices in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Should you require Code-protected accommodation through any stage of the recruitment process, please make them known when contacted and we will work with you to meet your needs. Disability-related accommodation during the application process is available upon request.
- Kedron Dells Golf Club, Oshawa, Ontario