Membership & Marketing Manager
Weston, a home for passionate golfers of all skill levels, is loved by members who wish to play and improve their game in an inclusive, diverse and friendly environment at one of the finest Clubs in the country. Designed in 1915 by World Golf Hall of Fame member, Willie Park Jr., the golf course is known for superb conditioning paired with memorable design features of the golden age of course architecture.
Indoor practice facilities, a complete gym and studio space along with a casually elegant clubhouse allow members to fine-tune their skills year-round and enjoy an epicurean delight after any activity. Weston is conveniently located at the 400 / 401 highways.
- Weston Golf & Country Club - Toronto, Ontario
- Job Summary
- The Membership and Marketing Manager will drive membership recruitment, retention and onboarding campaigns for the Club, and working with the Management Team to coordinate all marketing projects. The successful candidate is a motivated and enthusiastic professional with extensive experience in sales, client engagement and marketing. You can anticipate marketing needs and trends within the client base and golf industry. Our new Membership and Marketing Manager will possess impeccable customer service skill and will create and implement a vision for their role and the Club. This position requires a detailed, dynamic individual with the discipline to work independently along with people skills to effectively collaborate with others
New Member Sales:
- Developing and managing a pipeline for new member leads.
- Planning and executing prospective member events, connecting new with existing members.
- The main conduit for the Management team and Committees to plan and execute the Club’s communications strategies and projects.
- Facilitating new member on-boarding, including a structured orientation, and communication plan.
- Working to engage and connect all new members for a memorable Club experience.
- Making sure each member's experience meets with the Club's high standards of service.
- Planning and contributing to Committee meetings of the Board including minute management and supporting documents.
- Working with the Committee Chairs to advance the goals of membership with the Board, Executive Committee and Management.
- Focus on planning, maintenance and development of membership policies, by-laws and rules and regulations, best practices and new campaigns.
- Regularly scheduled reporting.
- Membership and marketing budget development and management.
- Post-Secondary Degree in Sales and Marketing, Hospitality Management or related field.
- Sales management, marketing experience.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Social media savvy with experience in fostering an on-line presence for a premier product.
- Strong communication skills.
- Prior experience in a private Club environment, and or knowledge of the industry will be considered an asset.
- Highly competitive and commensurate with experience.
- Monday to Friday
- Occasional Weekends & Holidays
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- Vision Care
- Start Date
- Course Website
- Social Media Page(s)
- Employment Duration
- This opportunity is a year round position.
- Contact Information
Resumes can be sent in confidence to Colin Imrie – Interim Associate General Manager | firstname.lastname@example.org
Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.\
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to creating an accessible and inclusive organization as well as providing barrier-free and accessible employment practices in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Should you require Code-protected accommodation through any stage of the recruitment process, please make them known when contacted and we will work with you to meet your needs. Disability-related accommodation during the application process is available upon request.