Certified Personal Coach/ Teaching Professional
GOLFTEC is an indoor PGA of Canada recognized golf instruction facility, and is currently an employer of over 600 PGA Professionals in 189 locations across North America. Over the past 20 years GOLFTEC has been working with players of all levels using state-of-the art motion analysis equipment, high speed digital video, launch monitors and other fact-based diagnosis tools. Our coaches in Canada are all PGA of Canada Members.
For those with a passion for coaching, GOLFTEC offers an excellent work environment with full-time, year round positions, two days off per week (even in prime golf season) and excellent advancement opportunities.
GOLFTEC has seven teaching centre’s in total in the G.T.A to date.
We are currently looking for coaches in the east, central and west part of Toronto. We currently have 19 centres in Canada with plans to grow to 30 centres in the next three years.
- GOLFTEC GTA, Richmond Hill, Ontario
- Start Date
- Course Website
- Facebook Page
- Job Summary
If you're interested in working for a dynamic, growing company with room for advancement and excellent mentoring/education for its coaches, then GOLFTEC is the place for you. We at GOLFTEC have established ourselves as North America's #1 Golf Lesson with over 6,000,000 lessons taught and a 95% success rate against clients’ goals. Teaching professionals use GOLFTEC 's proprietary state-of-the-art teaching technology - including digital video, motion analysis, and ball flight monitors. Position will include teaching individual lessons, assisting in daily operations, and club fitting. The majority of lessons are individual one-on-one lessons, but outdoor clinics, short game schools, and playing lessons are also a significant part of the GOLFTEC lesson program. For additional information about GOLFTEC and who we are go to www.golftec.com.
To view employment posting click here.
- Teaching professionals use GOLFTEC 's proprietary state-of-the-art teaching technology - including digital video, motion analysis, and ball flight monitors. Position will include teaching individual lessons, assisting in daily operations, and club fitting. The majority of lessons are individual one-on-one lessons, but outdoor clinics, short game schools, and playing lessons are also a significant part of the GOLFTEC lesson program.
- Enthusiastic candidate required. Teaching experience essential. Custom club fitting, sales and customer service experience strongly preferred. Excellent opportunity for career advancement.
- Up to $60,000.00 per year, Total cash compensation comes in the form of a semi monthly base salary, monthly commissions and teaching bonus in addition to annual sales bonuses. **These compensation ranges represent the opportunity available and is based on previous teaching experience, and performance level.
- GOLFTEC employees have two days off per week. 2 weeks holidays per year. 3 weeks in years three through five! 100% PGA of Canada dues paid by company. Health, Dental and Vision Insurance available. Golf equipment (clubs, bag, balls, etc) – staff agreements – vary by location.
- Contact Information
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email resume / cover letter directly to Ryan Klassen P.G.A of Canada firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating an accessible and inclusive organization as well as providing barrier-free and accessible employment practices in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Should you require Code-protected accommodation through any stage of the recruitment process, please make them known when contacted and we will work with you to meet your needs. Disability-related accommodation during the application process is available upon request.