Do you have a passion for teaching and club fitting? Do you take pride in coaching your students to play their best golf? Are you interested in a career in golf that allows you to work 5 days a week, 12 months of the year? If so, we want you on our team!
With 20 centres across Canada, and over 200 worldwide, our coaches have taught more than 11 million lessons to more than 600,000 students. GOLFTEC currently employs 72 PGA of Canada professionals; 20 of those professionals work right here in the Greater Toronto Area, and we are looking to add to this ever expanding team. If you’re interested in working for a dynamic, growing company with room for advancement, then GOLFTEC is the career for you. Increased interest from golfers this year makes now an ideal time to begin your career with GOLFTEC.
Please click here to view the PDF job description.
To learn more, visit our website at www.golftec.com
- GOLFTEC Mississauga Meadowvale, Mississauga, Ontario
- Job Summary
- Our Certified Personal Coaches approach each session with one simple goal in mind, "To Help People Play Better Golf". Our coaches are provided with premier golf technology in a state of the art instructional environment to aid this process. We coach players on all aspects of the game from tee to green, and we do it both indoors and outdoors.
- Long-term coaching of students in an individualized environment, assisting in daily centre operations and taking an active role in merchandising of golf equipment.
- Attend GOLFTEC University, our 30-day development program.
- Use professional judgment and expertise to recommend teaching and learning content, and create custom lesson plans for students of varying skill levels.
- Recommend appropriate services for each student, including TECFIT Club Fitting, playing lessons, short game lessons, TECPUTT putting instruction and other services.
- Take an active role in promoting GOLFTEC and the game of golf in your local community.
- Maintain the GOLFTEC Training Center environment, equipment and technology.
- Participate in continuing education to enhance skills (distance learning, PGA seminars, etc.).
- GOLFTEC Coaches are expected to be passionate, approachable, educational, encouraging and proud.
- Class "A" Golf Professional in good standing preferred - will consider those on the path towards Class "A"
- Teaching experience preferred, but not required
- General sales and customer service experience strongly preferred
- Custom club fitting experience an asset
- International PGA Members are encouraged to apply
- Up to $60,000.00 per year based on experience and performance. Consists of a semi-monthly base salary plus monthly incentive pay and teaching bonus.
- A 40 hour-per-week schedule year-round supports a strong work-life balance
- Five days on, two days off per week (even in golf season)
- Paid vacation time – 2 weeks in 1st and 2nd year, 3 weeks in 3rd year and onward
- PGA of Canada dues paid by the company
- 50% of premiums in the company benefits plan (extended health, dental, etc) paid by the company
- PGA of Canada Specialization
- PGA of Canada Specialization
- Course Website
- Social Media Page(s)
- Employment Duration
- Full Time, Year-Round
- Contact Information
Email resume and cover letter to – Regional Manager Ryan Klassen – email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating an accessible and inclusive organization as well as providing barrier-free and accessible employment practices in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Should you require Code-protected accommodation through any stage of the recruitment process, please make them known when contacted and we will work with you to meet your needs. Disability-related accommodation during the application process is available upon request.