Teaching Professional: Canadian Fade Golf Academy - London, ON
Canadian Fade Golf Academy located in London Ontario is a full-service teaching facility at a stand-alone practice facility. We provide a full range of golf instruction and coaching from beginner programs to peak performance. We also run a full Junior Program.
Main Location - Fairways Golf Performance Centre
Secondary Location - Bob’s Golf Centre
Please click here for the PDF job description.
- Canadian Fade Golf Academy - London, Ontario
- Job Summary
- Canadian Fade Golf Academy is seeking the services of a passionate and dynamic PGA of Canada Teaching Professional to join our team in 2023. The position is full-time, April through September with the potential to continue year-round.
- Provide excellent communication, customer service, professional advice and assistance to all Academy members
- Execution of teaching and coaching programs to all ages and ability levels of golfers.
- PGA of Canada member in good standing or candidate seeking to pursue PGA of Canada membership.
- Passionate about golf instruction, skill development and improving golfers' enjoyment of the game.
- Strong communications skills and the ability to work well with a team of instructors.
- Ability to create an exceptional learning environment.
- Strong organizational skills
A successful candidate could expect to find themselves at a base rate of somewhere between $25 to $30 /hour and then when adding on profit sharing the hourly rate will be between $40 - $80 /hour depending on the program and participant totals. A successful candidate should anticipate teaching between 20 - 30 hrs a week of programs with additional hours available for Private Instruction.
- Clothing Package
- PGA of Canada Specialization
- Start Date
- Course Website
- Social Media Page(s)
- Employment Duration
- Seasonal April through September with the potential to continue year-round.
- Contact Information
Derek Highley - PGA Professional Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating an accessible and inclusive organization as well as providing barrier-free and accessible employment practices in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Should you require Code-protected accommodation through any stage of the recruitment process, please make them known when contacted and we will work with you to meet your needs. Disability-related accommodation during the application process is available upon request.