Executive Professional of the Year
The PGA of Ontario Executive Professional of is one of the highest honours the association can bestow on a working Executive Professional whose total contributions to the game best exemplify the complete PGA of Canada professional. This award embraces a wide range of services executed by the Executive Professional.
EXECUTIVE PROFESSIONAL OF THE YEAR AWARD GUIDELINES:
- Demonstration of outstanding qualities of leadership.
- Demonstration of outstanding management.
- Maintain a substantial record of service to the Association and the game of golf.
- Well-regarded as a role model to other PGA of Ontario Executive Professionals.
EXECUTIVE PROFESSIONAL OF THE YEAR AWARD CRITERIA:
1. Criteria to Measure
- Overall performance as an Executive Professional.
- Service to the Zone and the Association.
- Leadership ability.
- Image and ability to inspire fellow Executive Professionals.
- Promotion and growth of the game of golf.
2. Selection Process
- Nomination should be based on a nominee’s entire past experience as an Executive Professional.
- Achievements during the past five years should be emphasized.
- PGA of Ontario Awards Committee will select a recipient based on the criteria.
3. Eligible Categories
- All Class “A” Executive Professional’s in good standing excluding the following: Presidents of the PGA of Canada (within the past 5 years), current PGA of Ontario Board of Directors, PGA of Canada National staff and PGA of Ontario staff.
- In order to win a National Award, the individual member must successfully complete a criminal record check with BackCheck. After successfully completing the check, the cost will be reimbursed to the member.
- Deadline to nominate: September 1, 2020
- Deadline to submit completed awards package: September 1, 2020