Retailer of the Year
The Retailer of the Year Award is designed to recognize those PGA of Ontario Professionals who have excelled as a business person and retailers in the promotion of golf.
RETAILER OF THE YEAR AWARD CRITERIA:
1. Criteria to Measure
- Demonstration of skill in planning and promotion of sales by presenting products to his/her market on a timely basis, and through the use of specialized merchandising techniques that include display and advertising.
2. Selection Process
- Any PGA of Ontario Class “A” member in good standing meeting the outlined requirements.
- PGA of Ontario Awards Committee will select recipient based on criteria.
3. Eligible Categories
- All Class “A” Members in good standing excluding the following: Life Professional, Retired Professional, Past Presidents of the PGA of Canada (within the past 5 years), current PGA of Ontario Zone Board of Directors, PGA of Canada National staff and PGA of Ontario staff.
- In order to win a National Award, the individual member must successfully complete a criminal record check with BackCheck. After successfully completing the check, the cost will be reimbursed to the member.
- Deadline to nominate: September 1, 2020
- Deadline to submit completed awards package: September 1, 2020