This collection of resources is courtesy of PGA of Ontario members sharing during Chapter Meetings across the Zone.
Please feel free to use and modify any items for your own use.
Access the Member Assistance Program
Members have access to free, professional and confidential counselling, coaching and consulting services through the PGA of Canada Member Assistance Program provided by FSEAP. These services can help you manage personal, family, and/or work-related concerns.
FSEAP has informed us that they are working diligently to ensure strong business continuity through these turbulent times. Their services are expected to remain seamless but will now be delivered through telephone or video rather than in person given the nature of current events.
English and French services can be accessed 24/7 online or toll-free by calling 1.844.720.1212.
ClubLink - Shared by PGA of Ontario Member
- ClubLink BCP
- Enhanced Golf Cart Cleaning and Disinfection SOP
- Enhanced Hard Surface Disinfection SOP
- Enhanced Pull Cart Cleaning and Disinfection SOP
- Enhanced Turf Equipment Cleaning and Disinfection SOP
- Hand Hygiene and Glove Removal SOP
- High Frequency Touch Point Disinfection - Food Contact SOP
- High Frequency Touch Point Disinfection - Non-food Contact SOP
- Standard Washroom Cleaning and Disinfection SOP
Contact-less Online Booking & Payment System
Communications to your membership
- Club Re-Open Notice
- Dear Member Letter
Coaching Best Practices - PGA of America
Back to Work Kit - Resource Documents provided by Levelwear
Bringing Employees Back to Work - Watershed HR Solutions
Preventing COVID-19 in the Workplace Policy
- Declaration of Protocols from The Nest
- Declaration of Protocols from Point Grey Golf & C.C.
- Declaration of Protocols from Whistle Bear
- Global Sanitation Solutions https://www.globalsanitation.com - Giulio - email@example.com or 416-635-1409
- Golf Cart Sanitation Station - RTS Companies
- Buckeye - https://www.buckeyeinternational.com/products/cleaners
- Kentec - Kent Glugosh 416-803-1591 http://kentec.ca/index.php?page=products
Government of Canada has published a list of disinfectants that meet Health Canada's COVID-19 requirements (including suppliers)
- Hard-surface disinfectants and hand sanitizers: https://www.canada.ca/en/health-canada/services/drugs-health-products/disinfectants/covid-19/list.html
- Hand sanitizers: https://www.canada.ca/en/health-canada/services/drugs-health-products/disinfectants/covid-19/hand-sanitizer.html
- Golf Supply House, Dan Harrison
Principal, Director of Sales
Instructional Videos - provide direction to your membership as to how to maneuver around the golf club once open
Levelwear pivots to produce face masks, supporting PGA of Canada professionals in the process
National Sales Manager
Park and Play
Callaway online sales / e-commerce Resources
Callaway has made available a resource for their customers to download high quality images, product descriptions for all of their products.
- Go to http://thebunker.callawaygolf.com
- Click “Register” under the login button
- Complete the registration form
- Click “Register”. You should then have immediate access
Fitting Event Safety Protocols
- Counter Sneeze Guard - https://www.imprintplus.com/ca/countertop-sneeze-shields
- The Back2Golf Playbook and Guidelines that the PGA of America and golf's allied organizations have put together are both comprehensive in nature and, most importantly, layout a responsible way to get back on the golf course.
- Greenius Online Training
- St. John Ambulance: First Aid Awareness Free Online Course
- St. John Ambulance: First Aid Training
- Workplace Safety & Prevention Services