Schedule of Events
- Financial Resilience (Part A)
- Ontario Zone Education
November 17, 2020 10:00:00 AM
- Registration Deadline
- November 17, 2020
- # Registered
- 48 / 60
The COVID-19 crisis has created a global collapse in the demand of oil, income disruptions, slowed growth and the pressures of a looming financial recession demanding a proactive method to handle the uncertainty of the current economic climate.
Our Financial Resilience and Solutions workshop provides the practical and tangible support necessary to both understand and respond to changing conditions, the tools to manage your money in an informed way, and a better understanding of the resources that are available for yourself and your business.
- practical tools to support cash flow management and planning for uncertainty.
- how to organize, review and assess your finances during a crisis or potential loss of income.
- how to reevaluate your overall budget to maximize your ROI in every area.
- the Truth and Myths around credit and debt.
- understanding how to access and maximize the financial support available to both individuals and business owners during the COVID-19 crisis.
* This is a 2 part series
PGA of Ontario members in good standing attending the webinar in real-time will receive 3 Professional Recognition Program points.
Facilitated by CareerJoy
Registration is closed.