Schedule of Events
- Strengthening Resilience & Managing Stress (Part A)
- Ontario Zone Education
November 23, 2020 10:00:00 AM
- Registration Deadline
- November 23, 2020
- # Registered
- 75 / 80
Effectively dealing with busy schedules, change and uncertain environments require people equipped with resilience skills. These skills help employees deal with the stress that change brings.
Using different tools and techniques, resilience training provides guidance on turning our natural resistance to change into a supporting energy that dynamically lets us go in any direction with ease and agility.
Key Learning Outcomes:
- Understanding what resilience is, where it comes from and how to build and maximize your own personal resiliency in the current environment.
- Discovering the science behind stress, how to use stress wisely to support growth and how to manage unhealthy stress using different strategies and tools.
- Recognizing the signs of low resilience and learning the benefits of “Active Recovery”.
- How to use Mindfulness as a practical tool for personal growth and balance in your life.
- Commitment to a few small changes that could improve your resilience and well-being.
* This is a 2 part series
PGA of Ontario members in good standing attending the webinar in real-time will receive 3 Professional Recognition Program points.
Facilitated by CareerJoy
Registration is closed.