Schedule of Events
- Get the Right Job Right Now: Resumes That Get Results
- Ontario Zone Education
December 8, 2020 2:00:00 PM
- Registration Deadline
- December 8, 2020
- # Registered
- 71 / 75
Rise above the competition and achieve the position or promotion you are looking for! Our Professional Resume Writing workshop will explore the proven strategies to help you succeed.
A resume is a self-marketing tool. It is designed with one purpose in mind: to market your skills, knowledge, and experience to an employer so that he/she will invite you for an interview.
- importance of, and how to, formulate your value proposition
- different styles of resumes and how to creatively present your skills and experience
- how to write accomplishment statements so your resume rises to the top
- how to write an effective cover letter and why it's so important
- what recruiters look for and errors to avoid
PGA of Ontario members in good standing attending the webinar in real-time will receive 3 Professional Recognition Program points.
Facilitated by CareerJoy