Schedule of Events
- Recruiting Made Better: Screening Resumes (Part 1 / 2)
- Ontario Zone Education
January 25, 2021 1:00:00 PM
- Registration Deadline
- January 25, 2021
- # Registered
- 78 / 90
Finding the most qualified staff is both an art and a science, but with tips to successfully screen and interview candidates, you can find the right people for the job to bring your organization to the next level. This session will provide you with information and strategies to write job ads that accurately reflect the knowledge, skills and attributes you are looking for and how to screen applications for these qualifications.
- how to write a job description that accurately defines the "why", "what" and "how" of both the organization and the role to attract the right candidates
- assessing your organization's priorities and how to "test" each resume against this criteria
- the importance and value of cover letters
- how to assess a candidates' values, motivations and priorities in alignment with your organization's "brand"
- current recruiting best practices including strategies to avoid bias in your hiring.
* This is a 2 part series
PGA of Ontario members in good standing attending the webinar in real-time will receive 3 Professional Recognition Program points.
Facilitated by CareerJoy