Schedule of Events
- Leadership Starts with You - Part 2
- Ontario Zone Education
January 20, 2022 10:00:00 AM
- Registration Deadline
- January 20, 2022
- # Registered
- 82 / 290
Leadership today isn’t only for executives - leadership is inclusive to all people. Within the three realms of leadership - leading self, leading others, and leading the organization - it’s most important to focus on ourselves first.
Leading Ourselves in today’s world has never been more important. Learning how to effectively navigate the change, complexity and uncertainty of the current times requires a deeper knowledge of ourselves and how we affect and impact the world around us.
In this session, individuals develop an understanding of the 4 C’s framework for professional & team development - building the commitment, character, competencies that lead to a healthier culture within their team.
- 90 minutes
- discuss what leadership means to them, to their team and their organization;
- apply the 4 C’s Framework for understanding ourselves and developing as professionals;
- describe the importance of self-awareness and building a toolkit for personal growth and resilience;
- identify their strengths and build a plan for their development as a leader (at any seniority level).
* This is a 2 part series
PGA of Ontario members in good standing attending the webinar in real-time will receive 3 Professional Recognition Program points.
Facilitated by CareerJoy
Registration is closed.